Applying for a loan can be such a hassle. Some lenders will make you jump through many hoops! When you’re faced with an unpaid bill or a rent payment that is due, you need a loan option that can get you fast cash.
So you might be wondering-how do I apply for a car title loan easily?
The answer is that applying for a car title loan can be simple and straightforward! In fact, some title loan options have streamlined the approval process to make it easier and more convenient for borrowers faced with a financial emergency. Keep reading to learn more about title loans and how the inquiry process works!
So, How Do I Apply for a Car Title Loan Easily, and What is the Process Like?
With some loan options, the application process does not need to be a hassle. But there are some things you can do on your side to speed it up and make it easier for you! To speed up the process, you should first make sure you have all of your documents handy. You’ll be asked to provide things like:
- Proof of Income: While you do not need a regular office job to apply for a title loan, you will need proof that you can make your monthly payments. You’ll need bank statements, pay stubs, or another document that shows you have a steady income or alternative income.
- Proof of Residence: Title loans are a great way to get the financial help you need, but they are not available in every state. So you will need to provide some form of proof that you live in the state you are applying from! Use recent utility bills, bank statements, or even a recent credit card bill to prove your address in your state.
- Valid, Government or State-Issued ID: Most borrowers will use their driver’s license or passport to prove their identity and age to a title loan agent. However, other qualifying state-issued identification cards can be used!
- Car Title: At the time of your inquiry, the car title must be in your name. If it is not in your name, you will need to request a title transfer at your local motor vehicle agency.
- Recent Photos of the Car: One of the ways you can apply for a car title loan easily is by choosing a loan option that allows you to submit photos in lieu of an in-person vehicle inspection! With ChoiceCash title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can easily inquire about a title loan online and use recent photos of your vehicle to complete the required vehicle inspection.
These documents could be submitted online via email or fax for your convenience! How is that for an easy application? It is in your best interest as a borrower to collect the required documents before you apply. The title loan agents can work as fast as you do!
Can I Easily Apply for an Auto Title Loan if I Have an Older Car?
Many borrowers may initially think that if they have an old car, they are automatically disqualified for a car title loan. However, that may not be the case! Car title loans work by allowing a borrower to access a percentage of their car’s value. They can do this by using their car’s title as collateral for the loan. That means that the car must have a certain amount of positive equity to borrow from.
Many cars-whether they are older or newer- can have positive equity! If you have an older car, but you have maintained it well and kept it in good condition, you may still be able to easily apply for a car title loan. If the car is a popular make or model, that means that it could have more value, even if it is older.
What are the Steps to Apply for a Car Title Loan Online?
You may have wondered- how do I apply for a car title loan easily? Now, you can find that the application process does not need to be a hassle! In fact, some title loan options, like ChoiceCash title loans serviced by LoanMart, can make it convenient for you. You can use your smartphone or computer to inquire about the financial help you need! Take a closer look at the three step process:
- Inquire over the phone or with a computer
- Submit the required documents
- Find out if you can qualify for a car title loan easily
It can be that simple! Call 855-914-2945 to speak.